Years ago, a popular advertising campaign featured “the most interesting man in the world.” The tagline was: “stay thirsty, my friends!”
The man in the commercials supposedly lived quite a life. But even his life can’t really compare with our next fallen father. Moses had an amazing life. We owe him so much and have much we can learn from him. But Moses also had a few character flaws that cost him dearly. We’ve got to consider both the good and the bad from Moses in order to learn the most from him. Reminding ourselves of the bad parts also helps us remember our gracious God, Who used Moses anyway.
Please join us in person on Sunday at 9:28 for English and 11 for Chinese to hear more of Moses’ story. You can still join us online by going through our website: www.tcbcf.org then hit “watch livestream.”
1. We need as many people as possible (at least 100) to subscribe to our YouTube page. You can do that by going to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbRGVzvKD53vjQziNRl1ww . That should bring you to “Tucson Chinese Baptist Church.” Please hit “subscribe,” and you should be all set! This will give us greater control over how we manage our live stream capabilities. Thanks in advance!
2. Friday night virtual fellowship. We’re going to be discussing last week’s sermon on Joseph. Let me know if you need the link, and then join us Friday night online at 7!
3. Church council meeting this Sunday at 12:45
4. Business meeting with “state of the church address” has been moved to after church on Feb. 21st to accommodate Rodeo weekend travelers. Please join us then for important details and discussion about our church’s future direction!
Until we meet again, by God’s grace, stay thirsty for God, my friends!
See you soon!
Electronic copy of this week’s sermon outline:
A. Fallen Moses
1. ________ – ____________ kid
5. _______ and _______ __________
6. __________ issues
B. Gracious God
1. __________ Moses out of the ________
2. _______________ His people using Moses
3. Worked ____________ through Moses
4. Gave the ______ through Moses
5. Met Moses _________ ___ ________
6. Made Moses a __________ and ____________
C. So what can we learn from Moses?