Last Sunday we started a new series called “Biblical Community 101.” We saw that the Trinity both models perfect oneness and desires fellowship with us too. This Sunday we’ll continue our series by looking at a few Old Testament examples of Biblical community. I’ll be referencing Veggie Tales classics as well as a song popular on Christian radio right now. My hope is that we’ll see the importance of strength in numbers.
Please join us in person on Sunday at 9:30 for English and 11 for Chinese! If you can’t make it in person, you can still join us online by going through our website: www.tcbcf.org then hit “watch livestream,” or go directly to our Youtube page.
1. We’re still about 20 subscriptions short of the 100 we need for our YouTube page. You can do that by going to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbRGVzvKD53vjQziNRl1ww . That should bring you to “Tucson Chinese Baptist Church.” Please hit “subscribe,” and you should be all set! This will give us greater control over how we manage our live stream capabilities. Thanks to all that have already subscribed!
2. Friday night virtual fellowship returns this week. Join us at 7 for fellowship, prayer, and discussion on biblical community! Let me know if you need the Teams Link.
3. We have multiple small groups meeting as Sunday schools on Sundays as well as during the week. If you’re not plugged in and would like some help plugging in, please let me know!
Until we meet again, by God’s grace, may You enjoy fellowship with God and other believers this week!
See you soon!
Electronic copy of this week’s sermon outline:
2.Old Testament Examples of Biblical Community
A. few Old Testament Examples of Biblical Community
1. The ____________ as the first “small group”
3. _______________ service
4. “Daniel, Rach, Shach, and Benny”
B. So what?